Sunday, January 31, 2016

What promises told yo

I have learned from Promises, that there is a lot of conflict going on between the Palestinians and the Israelis. More than I thought. I learned that even though they don't even know each other, and they've never even met, they still hate each other. I can see how the Israelis would want the land because it is their biblical birthright. I would want the same if someone was threatening to take over land that was mine first. Also, I see how the Palestinians would want the land as well because it's also their religious land and they have also a right to own it. I think the meeting between the Palestinians and Israelis will go not so good. I think they might fight/discuss whose land it is and who deserves it. Do you think the Palestinians and Israelis will fight, or do you think they will work it out peacefully?

No comments:

Post a Comment