Thursday, January 14, 2016

Refugee Crisis- Why They Left.


There are so many refugees from Syria, but have you wondered why they are forced to go to these other countries? There has been so much violence going on in the Syrian civil war, that health care, education and many other things has been destroyed. Also, the safety of their children is in danger, because they have seen war, missed years of school, and been forced to be human shields, and to fight. Imagine if you, or your little brother or sister was taken and forced to fight! In my opinion, that would be so bad and I think that the refugees deserve a chance to live anywhere besides this war zone. What would you do if a sibling was taken for war?
Image result for syrian refugee crisis

2 comments:

  1. I would be so sad if my one or both of my sisters went away to war. Mostly because they would not make it back. I would cry for days. I do know that 13.5 million people in Syria need human assistance. That isn't good at all. I wish that the whole world was peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would eat me alive inside if my brother or sister went away to war... Or worse both! It would be a terrible experience, and I don't know how I would live with myself. Also, where did you get the picture? That S.O.S poster is really sad. I think that if I was growing up in Syria, during the war, it would really damage me. Like you said in your post, they missed years of school, and had no health care. It would be so terrible!!! But I think that if a refugee fled to another country that would be worth the risk, just to escape the terror.

    ReplyDelete