Thursday, January 14, 2016

Living with Nothing

How would you feel if you couldn't go anywhere without risking the chance of being shot. Well try to imagine that because there are many people in the Gaza Strip who live like that EVERY day. In the Gaza Strip there are bomb shelters like almost every 25 feet! There are some people who have watched their family and friends die right in front of them. Or watching your house get bombed and blown up right in front of you.  I challenge you to just stop and think for a few minutes and put yourself in those people's shoes for a while.  

3 comments:

  1. I think that it would be really scary knowing that people want you dead for no reason. I feel bad for anyone who would have to go through that. What do you think that you would do if that happened to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would suck to live like that being in constant danger of death. When there is a war and you survive your house and life is ruined. It would be hard to live, I would leave, I couldn't take it. They live in poverty and don’t have much too look forward too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just put myself in their shoes like you told me, and now I'm horrified :O

    ReplyDelete