Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Dora The Explorer



 Dora The Explorer






Hello my name is Kiara (but I go bye Kay) and here is my blog post about Dora.

Dora is (from what I learned) Latinix. She is a character from Dora the explorer who teaches people things while they are also having fun. She was a character who was made to where she would travel to three different places in every episode. Surprisingly no one who was helping to make her was latinix at all. So they had to do some    research about latinix people and who/what latinix people do/are.


I found it interesting that she was latinix. I had thought she was just a regular girl that was made to teach things to little kids while they also have fun.
They made several versions that were a fail. One version made the kids cry. One had made them mad. While another one made them scared enough to where they wanted to go home. So eventually,they came up with the perfect things to happen during the episodes.


When I was a little kid I loved dora the explorer. Now I don’t watch it anymore but im sure those who do like it as well.
If I had a choice then I probably would have been friends with her when I was a little kid

Question: What does the word latinix mean??

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kiara, You have great information in you blog, and you were talking to us readers so we got a good understanding about dora and how she was created and how you feel about dora. In the future I suggest that you add a little less information about you and a little more about the subject of your blog.

    ReplyDelete