Monday, October 7, 2019

Facial Recognition

I know a lot about facial recognition because my dad taught me about it when I was younger. I know that facial recognition can be a little interesting sometimes. The reason why it can be a little interesting sometimes is because people can see you on a picture frame and cheer you on and say good things about you in the news. The reason why it can be exciting when people see you on a picture frame or in the news is because they might think that you are a very important person and that you may have done a really good deed and helped out the whole world. Also since they think that you did a really good deed for the world they might start asking you if they can take your picture. The good news is after that you are going to be in the news. That is why facial recognition can be a little interesting sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment