Sunday, March 1, 2020

The Worlds Best Cricket Country; India


India is an amazing country. It is the home of one of the best sports in the world, Cricket. Have you ever been to India? Do you like food from India? Do you play Cricket? Cricket is a sport that takes a lot of talent. The best food in India, in my opinion, is Curry. Others include Murg Makhani (Butter Chicken), Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Tikka Masala, and Palak Paneer (Spinach and Cottage Cheese). Some Indian traditions are The Namaste, Joint Families, Fasting, Holy Cow, Arrange Mariage System, Indian Ethnic Wear. India use to be its own country, but now it is a subcontinent.































3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog post. It is interesting that you decided to focus on cricket as their main activity. I agree with you that cricket is a very important part of India's culture, but there is lots more to India that could have been covered in this blog post. I did actually like the food that you mentioned. It brought me closer to a place that I have never been to. But again, you could have added more to the food and the rest of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you know you like the food if you never had it.

      Delete
  2. I kinda want to go to india because i've never been there and I've never had any of their food because i'm a really picky eater but maybe I'll try some after you blog post. One thing I really liked about your blog post is that you kept asking your audience questions about india and I think it kept them engaged so they would keep reading. After all I think your blog post was really good.

    ReplyDelete