Monday, March 2, 2020

India

India's food can be very interesting, but I think the Papdi Chaat looks like something that would be good in India because it looks really good and very unique. Papdi Chaat is a popular traditional fast food or street food in India. It is a very doughy food with cheese and other things that you can add on top. Another food that I think looks pretty tasty is Naans. Which is a leavened Indian Flatbread food with really nothing in it but bread. Some more foods that would look pretty good in my opinion are Palak Paneer and Chole. Do you think any of these foods sound good or would you never want to try them in your life?

2 comments:

  1. i like how you used very descriptive words such as unique after i was done reading this i've learned a lot about papdi. i loved how you didn't do any run on sentences and you spelled everything correctly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to India, but it's a place i've always wanted to go. The Badpi Chaat sounds like a restaurant that could really give you a taste of the Indian culture. I really enjoy doughy food and I've had Naan before and it's the best bread i've ever eaten. Some other
    indian foods I have never tried, but would if I was given the opportunity. I've always had a tasting for unique food, and would enjoy learning about the indian culture.

    ReplyDelete