Monday, March 2, 2020

India's food

One of my favorite parts of traveling is seeing different sites, but also trying different types of food. I have never been to India, but I have tried indian food in America. I imagine that Indian food in India is better than Indian food in the United States.  One type of really good Indian food is butter chicken with naan. Personally buttered chicken with naan is my favorite Indian food. They serve this dish in a lot of Indian restaurants. The sauce in the butter chicken is made of water, onion, cream, tomato, unsalted butter, vegetable oil, sugar, concentrated tomato purée, modified corn starch, spices, garlic, ginger, salt, natural smoked paprika, cardamom, lactic acid, dried fenugreek leaf, paprika extract , citric acid.  India is known for its flavorful foods and spices.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Laura, it's so cool that you learned so much. I learned a lot about the recipe and how to make it. It's also really cool that you travel and get to eat food from different countries. You seem like you really like Indian food, too! This was a really nice piece to read, and it looks like you learned a lot. I wrote about the same type of food too, so that's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such intefest0ing information! I agree with you that Indian food I really amazing and delicious. You are probably right about Indian food being better in India where it's made there. I personally have gone to Nepal and even though they yare different countries they have an extremely similar culture, traditions, and food. Also thank you for sharing to us what ingredients are in butter chicken! I think it is so fun to learn about other countries’ traditions and cultures. ou obviously learned a great amount from constructing this blog post. I know I did reading it. I think you would really like to read Violet's blog post because even though you both covered India’s food she talked about some other interesting food that I think you should check out. And when I say interesting food... I mean it. Do you ever think you will travel to India?

    ReplyDelete