Sunday, March 1, 2020

India Food

India Food

Their so much food in India. one day i will like to go their and learn how to make Adli because it looks like my country's food. I will like to go in India because it seems to be so interesting and their just so much foods that are like my country food. there so many food that seems interesting and look so much yummy and other people would like to try these food. Like Biryan, Dhokla, Chicken tikka and Khandvi  they look like culture food to.



India tradition wedding dress.

Indian women wear red on weddingRed is being considered in many Indian community as the symbol of prosperity and fertility, it also signifies the color of love and strength. Therefore, mostly Hindu and Sikh brides are asked to wear red colored attire for their wedding since it signifies some important aspect of their lives 

2 comments:

  1. I like your interest in Their foods. I want to go there now too as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how interested you are in their food and culture.

    ReplyDelete