Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Library, my favorite place to visit

I love to read books. How about you? Do you enjoy going to library? I enjoy reading books at library and that’s my favorite thing to do. However, do you know that library is part of an economic service? As you know, libraries are for educational purpose. I often go to Okemos library. We can borrow books and also some DVDs in Okemos library, but we don’t have to pay for borrowing them. Also, we can study or do work in there. Library is such a good place, isn’t it?


4 comments:

  1. I completely agree and love going to the library as well as you. I think whoever invented the idea of a library was a selfless person who thought reading was important for people to have a free place to read books. I think you could have added what you like to do at the library to make this more personal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha! Ben Franklin is the guy you are looking for. Research his involvement with the first public library!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that going to the library and reading is a love of mine. Also I agree that libraries take a huge part in our economy. Without libraries there would not be as many places to learn. Which then some of the many great ideas would never have come to life. Overall libraries take a very important part in our communities. Do you think that the library is were most ideas for amazing inventions are thought of?

    ReplyDelete