Wednesday, October 7, 2015

*BEST STORE EVER*

When I hear the word economics I picture government and money in my mind. I also think about businesses. Dick’s Sporting Goods is my favorite business. I like the store because I love sports and (of course!) it sells stuff for sports. For every sport that I try, Dick’s has the equipment I need. For example, there are many other stores that I could go to to purchase sports gear, but I choose to buy them at DSG. For me, I think that Dick’s has more brands that are more durable. At the store, things might be a little more expensive, but their stuff lasts longer than what you might buy at another store. I challenge you to go to a different store that sells the same stuff but at a better quality!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy comparing stores and their goods, and decide which one has more quality. It is important to have a smart choice. And also, you could add some more detail about quality criteria like design, weight (if it is a sport good), speed, etc. Anyway, I really love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEXIE, your title went boom in my face and I had to read this. Dick's was an excellent example. I like your honesty in this post, your being the complete you. YOU GO LEXIE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good example of Dick's Sporting goods, and how they supply what's in demand and not what people don't want. Also the picture is kind of confusing at first I didn't know what it meant. (until I noticed the golf club). Really good paragraph it was interesting. Also I like your title is caught my attention. What's your favorite sport?

    ReplyDelete