Thursday, October 22, 2015

PARTY ANIMALS


Dionysus is the God of wine, parties, and grape harvesting. He’s a party animal! I took a quiz online, and apparently this is the God I resemble the most. I am pretty much the total opposite of Dionysus. I like to sit home and watch netflix and eat food. So I don’t really understand why they told me I’m that God. Anyway, Dionysus is lazy, and makes everyone else do everything for him. I guess I resemble him a little bit. :) He’s not the smartest but he still hosts a good party. His festivals were the driving force behind the development of Greek theatre. What is your favorite Greek God?

3 comments:

  1. My favorite Greek God is Zeus, He is very interesting. I do agree that you watch Netflix and eat food. I also eat food and watch Netflix when I am bored. I really like the topic you chose. I would never think of that. Where did you take the online quiz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite god is Zeus because he is a beast and basically runs everything. I also think that Dionysus is cool also because he can throw parties almost every day. If I had the chance to do that, I would jump on that so fast. I could miss school to throw parties and things like that. Would you do the same as me?

    ReplyDelete