Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Money: It makes you crazy

{$Money$}



It’s pretty crazy that these sheets of thinly cut paper make such a huge impact on our life.  One thing that I really hate is that people go around like “I want all the money I don’t care about trees and the environment!”  but what those people don’t seem to get is that if we do kill the environment and trees then money will be no more!  Not to mention the fact that oxygen would become very minimal without trees to help.  It’s also crazy to think that these sheets of paper made of trees we all call money has affected people.  Some are going crazy just to get money.  People kill and steal from other living humans to get these small sheets of paper.
Q.O.T.D
If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?

2 comments:

  1. You're right that money makes us crazy and I agree that our lives shouldn't be defined by a piece of paper or amount in the bank. But most of the world's money isn't tangible but in fact is just a number sitting in the banks and such as a number not dollar bills. And some of it is caught in the ever changing stock markets. So I don't think pollution from money is a giant factor in the killing of the environment.
    If I had a million dollars I would invest 500,000 in real estate and stocks. I would use 250,000 to start my own business and put the last 150,000 dollars in the bank.

    ReplyDelete