Thursday, October 22, 2015

Aphrodite the Beauty and the Love Godness


    I think that Greek Mythology is cool. The story line is what I like. Zeus kicked out his father ruled over the throne and married to his sister etc, but my favorite one is Aphrodite. I like how she is the Goddess of LOVE and BEAUTY. She had a very unusual birth. She came out of the sea foam all grown-up. Her bird is the dove and her symbol is the shell. She is also the only one that I really know. What is your favorite Goddess and why?
Click(Aphrodite) on the for other interesting facts (Purple)

4 comments:

  1. I would love to be Aphrodite and have her beauty! But one thing I don't like about Aphrodite is I think she is a little sly and uses her beauty to fool people. My favorite goddess would be Artemis because she is a very strong woman and very independent. She cares for her hunters a ton! Although she is not married and doesn't allow her hunters to get married either, which I think is a little sad. I prefer her over Athena because I think Athena is too fair and can be a Know it all sometimes. Do you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite god is Zeus, if only for the power he has. Who wouldn't want to be the King of Gods, shooting lightning and sailing around on a sweet cloud palace. Not personally , though. I mean come on, you get married to the the literal Goddess of Marriage and expect to get away with infidelity. The guy was a blockhead. With 150 children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Seohee, I also think that Aphrodite is cool and definitely Beautiful. I think she is one of the most common Greek gods other than the ones that no one really knows. I think my favorite goddess would be either Aphrodite or the goddess of war. I think she is very courage and strong I like that about her. I think that makes her stand out. Good writing Seohee! What other reasons do you like Aphrodite?

    ReplyDelete