Monday, May 16, 2016

CAPSULE HOTELS!?

Convenient.  That is one word that describes capsule hotels. Now you ask what makes capsule hotels so convenient? Well I can easily answer that for you. First of all you do not have to get a reservation before coming to the hotel. I mean that's pretty crazy man! Say you had a delay on your plane and no other hotels are open. Well just go to a capsule hotel and check right in. The people at the front desk do their best to make sure that your stay is absolutely amazing.

Now, let's start talking about what the capsule hotel looks like. Inside a traditional capsule hotel there is a bed, a outlet, lights, plenty of storage and a television. One really cool thing about the lighting in some capsule hotels is that they can be used as your alarm clock.  You're probably wondering "how can lights be used as an alarm clock"!? Well that is a really good question and I have a really good answer. The lights automatically brighten to the time you set your clock so that you can naturally  wake up in the morning. Personally I would way rather wake up to my lights being brightened than a loud noise in my ear. Outside of the capsule hotel there is an area to freshen up. In this area there is a toilet, a sink, a shower and plenty of toiletries. If you are like me in the morning you are always in a rush. So not having to dig through your suitcase for toiletries will save you a lot of time in the morning and or at night.

I think that capsule hotels are extremely weird but they are also very convenient. If I got the chance to go and stay in a capsule hotel I would do it in a heartbeat. My favorite thing about capsule hotels is the fact that you get to sleep in a pod. When I was a kid I would always want to make forts to sleep in. But of course mom would always say "forts make a big mess". So now I get to stay in a fort without a mess. Would you want to stay in a capsule hotel? Why or why  not?
    

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be cool to stay in a capsule hotel. It may be a little claustrophobic but it doesn't seem that different than staying in bed the whole time. In this case I would prefer to stay in a capsule hotel over a regular hotel. It's a new experience and I think the U.S should start the production of capsule hotels. I wonder if the U.S is thinking of making capsule hotels?

    ReplyDelete