Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Overcrowded Trains






            Once upon a time, I traveled to Japan for a business trip. I had been to New York City, so I believed that I would do fine in the crazy train station.
               When arrived at the station, I realized that I probably should of rented a car. If I thought New York's subways were bad, these were a thousands times worse. Hundreds of thousands of people were crowded in the station, like a colony of ant, pushing, yelling an fighting. The train was much worse though. There were people dressed in uniform pushing people into the trains so that everyone could fit. I couldn't breath!
               As soon as the train stopped, I got of, even thought it was not my stop. I fought my way out of the train with thousands of other people, and vowed that I would always rent a car. Could you survive a Japanese train ride?


No comments:

Post a Comment