Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My day at the water park

It was a Saturday morning and me and my brother were really good this week so our parents let us go to the water park an hour away. My brother Chudington and I were so excited because we have never been to a water park before and we had only seen pictures of places like this one we saw that is in the Bahamas and this other one in America. My parents refused to tell us which one we were going to so we couldn't search the name on the internet. This trip was going to be a total surprise. When we arrived my brother screamed with joy "YAAAAY", I was rather confused because the water park parking lot we were pulling into wasn't the same as the ones I saw online, this one looked run down.  When we went inside I was even more let down, there were so many people and dim lights and cracks running up and down the walls and the smell was a dank musty humid moldy smell. I soon learned to put how it looked behind me because once I had the best food ever in the grossest restaurant ever so I went into the locker rooms and tried to lock up my belongings but all of the locks rusted so they didn't turn, I soon found a pile were others were putting their belongings. Going outside and looking at the water slides I was in disbelief how they were still standing, there were easily 100 people in line. Soon going to the wave pool I saw no water for there were people on top of people. I then went to my parents and we all agreed to go home and forget this trip and just take us shopping, because this seemed like more of a punishment than a congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment