Monday, May 16, 2016

Our Adventure at the beach!☀


 “Mom, can we go to the beach today?” That’s what my little brother asked. Mom said yes, but with the warning to stay next to her at all times. Why you ask, come with me and see. We get to the beach in Tokyo and as soon as we get out of the car, we are hit with waves of people. See why  mom insisted on us staying next to her at all times? The three of us make our way through the mass of bodies. We manage to get to a “clear” spot where people aren’t piled on top of each other. It isn’t much better, but it’s all we have. I try to spread our blanket out, but there were too many people. I guess we’ll just have to stand around packed like a bunch of sardines on the beach. The only way to get a little space is to go to the water. Looks like we’re going to battle again!






2 comments:

  1. Catherine,
    Wow! I would not like to go to that beach! Even if it was that hot! That would be crazy how packed it is. I would feel so cramped there. I don't know why everyone goes to such a crowded beach. I wonder what type of beach is it; sandy, rocky, warm water, cold water. I think those could all be a reason why so many people are there. I think a big major part of it being crowded is parking. That would be so hard to find a spot to park! Would you go to the beach if it was that busy? I know I wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hate to have to go to this beach. Even though lying in the sun sounds amazing, I could never handle being that close. I really like your discription and picture, it gives a great image of what it would be like to be at that beach.

    ReplyDelete