Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Day in the Life of Me









I’m just an ordinary person that lives in Sapporo. Usually I spend my time in Odori Park to run and play soccer. I get annoyed and mad sometime because I have to walk home and it's really busy. I was walking and then something landed on my head, it was rain because of the climate that Japan has. I was running for some cover but then the rain started to stop. I was so soaked!!! I didn’t like that and I was still kinda far from home. Now I learned my lesson I think. I should take the train instead of walking. When I got home I changed my clothes and sat down and watched some soccer on ESPN. My friend invited me to come play soccer with him and we went to the Yoshino-Kumano National Park. After that I went to the city to hang with other friends, we had so much fun. We went to bars and restaurants and we got a cab because we were drunk. When I got home I went to sleep to be ready for work on monday. If you came to Japan to visit what would you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment