Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hello people in Social Studies class, Are you shocked or surprised by that crazy subways in Asia?
Well, I've got something (not  important, though.. eh, maybe it is) to say about it. To begin, I am very used to those insanely-packed-with-people subways, because I used them once in a month or so to go to my granny's house, and it's not that, crazy, and crowded, and, um, stuff. It's only packed with people at weekends and commute time. See, nothing get shocked about, it's pretty normal! But I don't really know about Japan's subways, it does look more crowded then it does in Korea.. (They kinda look like zombies trying to get into the human cities, but no offense Japanese people!! Maybe I'm too dramatic) 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You've actually been on these subways so you understand how crowded they are. I can't imagine fighting my way on a train just to see my grandma. It's crazy just make more trains.

    ReplyDelete