Monday, May 16, 2016

Life in Japan

In this interview I asked a normal male citizen of Japan a series of questions about what it is like to live there. I first asked, has he ever sleep overnight in a capsule hotel and what was it like. His answer was yes, he had stayed multiple times in a capsule hotel and he enjoyed his stay every time. He said that he had all the space he needed and it wasn't expensive all. I then asked him to tell me about his daily routines. He said he first woke up and hopped on  his bike and rode to the nearest train station. He told me about how they jammed so many people on the train and how you couldn't move at all. He said after that he had to go to his job and that he was running late to work. I had such an amazing time interviewing this man and learning about what it was like to live in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment