Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Funny Bone

“Haha!” I squealed as someone hit my funny bone. I glanced back me and saw the pushers cramming more people into the train car, that was already packed. As I was turning my head back, I got the air knocked out of me. I would have fallen over if it wasn’t for all of the other people on all sides of me, holding me up. What horrid place could possibly make me endure all of this agony? This is just another regular day at the train station in Tokyo, Japan. From last week’s ride, I still have bruises from the pusher shoving me so very hard to get into the train car. This is just one of the many challenges as a result of overpopulation, facing citizens in Japan every day. The train car is always at maximum capacity. I like to think of the train car as an adventure. It is an adventure everyday just getting to work. Some days, I cannot get to work because of the crowded train car can’t fit any more people in, even when the pushers push and push. In the end, I think that to get to work I will just take a taxi cab. You can’t get bruises from taxi cabs. What would you do in this situation?

1 comment:

  1. I would hate to be in this situation. Having people push me all around and being surrounded by so many people. I love how you described this situation. You totally captured how uncomfortable this situation is. I could really get a picture of how it would feel to be on that train. Good job.

    ReplyDelete