Monday, May 16, 2016

Wave Pool Of People

download (4).jpgIn Miyazaki, Japan it is tough to find some wave pools considering you can’t even see the water(as said in the video)!  All you see is a mass of people going up and down up and down up and down.  If you were new to Japan and wanted to go in one of them it would be scary(in my opinion).  I can imagine someone falling through their tube and getting stuck under the mass of people.  And if you weren’t one of the first people to get in you would have a very hard time to squeeze in with all those people.  It could be seen from buildings away the giant wave of people bobbing in the water sitting in multicolored tubes.  So if you ever think about going in a wave pool in Japan stop and think about what could happen.

1 comment:

  1. Daniel,
    I agree! this would be so scary to go into a packed wave pool! I don't know how that many people can fit into one pool. It is insane that even though people see that it is crowded before they go into it, they still go. I can't even imagine if I fell into the water and couldn't find my way up. That would be really scary. I also wouldn't like to go into one of those wave pools because you are so close to everyone and you can barely move. That would be bad if someone was sick and sneezing or coughing! That would make me feel sick also! This is amazing that they let that many people go into the wave pool at once! Isn't there a capacity of the number of people that can be in there at the same time?! If you ask me, I would hate to go into that wave pool!

    ReplyDelete