Sunday, May 15, 2016

India, the land of amazing food.







India seems like a really fun and exciting place to go. They have a variety of food there like Curry, Pearl millet, and some really spicy foods. I would want to go there when I’m in college because I feel like that's a good time to go. Some of my family has gone there but not me. When they came back they talked about the places they went to like the Taj Mahal, Amber Fort, and Akshardham. Those are some of the best attractions in India. In most of East India the people eat rice and beans and in the North there is a lot of cool mountain ranges and valleys. If I go to India my first stop is the Taj Mahal and then explore one of the most populated country in the world. If you went to India what would you do they?

























No comments:

Post a Comment