Monday, May 16, 2016

You will Never Think of a Train Like THIS! 👍

Imagine you are trying to get to work. On top of that, you are late and the train is the fastest way to get there. Also, there are a bunch of people trying to get to work too. Trust me you wouldn’t want to get on a train. I saw it with my own eyes it is so crowded that people get hired to push people in so that the door would shut. That is how crowded it is. As you can see in the picture down below. There are two men pushing the people in. Behind them, there is also a huge line waiting to get on the train. You might think why can't they just wait for the train that comes by? Well, I thought about that too, but imagine people are hurrying to get to work and if you are even late you will be more eager too. In the train, it’s so squished. It’s like a 40 people capacity train, but people go in 60 people at a time. It’s that crowded. In the GIF down below too people are so eager that you can't even see the hired people because they got pushed around. It is like this because Japan has such a high population compared to how big their country is. What do you think about this?

japan train boarding
  

1 comment:

  1. I think this is crazy! When we first watched the video about this topic in class, I thought it looked very uncomfortable. But now that I know more about it, it seems even worse. I wouldn't want to be riding a train, and I especially wouldn't want to be the person shoving people in. The video kind of reminded me of those insane Black Friday videos.

    ReplyDelete