Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Cramped Routine

I have a lot of experience with cramped places. On the subway, in line for food, or even at home waiting to use the bathroom. The worst place that I know is when I go to the trains on the way to work. If you don't already know the trains in Japan especially in the morning are packed. There are some moments when I feel like the whole world is trying to fit inside one compartment. You will feel like your rammed together by to angry bulls. People in America are all like "Oh the traffic on highway 59 was brutal". Man, I wish I could trade places with those people. Not to mention the fact that we have wave pools that feel like your in a public toilet. Would you be able to trade places with me?

1 comment:

  1. Your article helped me put in perspective how crowded Japan really is. My mom coming from a crowded place like China thought that when we moved to okemos that we got lost in the country but personally I wouldn't trade places with people living in crowded city conditions.

    ReplyDelete