Monday, May 16, 2016

Have You Ever Wanted to Sleep in a Space Ship?? Well Capsule Hotels are your Best Bet!!

It think capsule hotels are like a mini space ship that you sleep, lounge and watch TV in!! The idea of the capsule bed I think is a lot like sleeping in a space ship. I like the idea of capsule hotels but I don’t know how everyone would feel about them. I think the idea is awesome but somethings they could improve. Things like the bathrooms. I think you should have more privacy. I feel like if I were staying in a capsule hotel and had to share a bathroom with all the other girls on your floor then I would feel uncomfortable. But, on the other note I like the idea of the little capsule beds. I think you have your privacy, yet you are by other people. One things I don’t especially like about the capsule beds is that there isn’t much space. If someone is claustrophobic then what are they going to do, feel swished all night?! Some cool things about the capsule hotels are that all toiletries are provided. There is a capsule hotel in Japan called 9 hours. It’s called 9 hours because you should spend 9 hours there. 7 hours to sleep, 1 hour to relax and 1 hour to shower. Overall I think the idea of capsule hotels are awesome and I think if they make some little improvements they would be so much better!! I think capsule hotels would be a big hit in America!!

2 comments:

  1. Elaina,
    I also think that capsule hotels would be big in America! Although I do think that after a while they would lose business. I think that people like myself would just spend a night in one for fun and for the experience. It would be cool to try it out to see what it is like, but all the time I don't think would be very good. Although I do think they would be perfect for airports and other places where you only need a place to sleep for a short amount of time. Once everybody used it or they think the price is too high, then they will start to lose business. I think it would be like a song. The song gets played and everybody loves it and then after a while people stop listening to it because it is old and people will get tired of listening to it. That is what I think about the capsule hotels. What do you think about staying in capsule hotels for a longer amount of time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I really like you post Elaina. You explained it's positives and drawbacks, an you talked about whether you would like it or not. I think I would like to spend a day in one of those hotels.

    ReplyDelete