Monday, May 16, 2016

Finding my way through Tokyo for lunch. (Part 2)


Image result for busy streets in tokyo
As I walked down the crowded streets of Tokyo, Japan, I bumped into someone, and someone else, and yet another person! You need to be very mindful while walking the sidewalks here, you never know what kind of day someone has had, or how fast they need to get somewhere. I am in a rush today to get to the train station, I am meeting a friend for lunch today! I noticed a man selling something on the street. It looked to be some sort of hot dog stand… I decided to pass. Once I got to the train station I hopped on my train and when it was time, I got off and headed to my destination. I finally arrived at lunch, Pizzeria Da Peppe Napolistaca. Thanks for traveling through the city with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment