Monday, October 7, 2019

Dora, Famous for what reason?

Chris Gifford and Valerie Walsh were told to make a show for Nick Jr back in 1998. So they brought another writer named Eric Wiener. Eventually, the trio made up a show called Dora. Why it became so Famous? Why so many kids like, good question, look it up. I think it is because it involves the kids in it by pausing and waiting for them to shout out the answer at the T.V. Maybe they knew how much kids enjoy shouting out things at other objects/people. Also since she is bilingual and the kids get to learn new words in Spanish, so the parents just pop it on the T.V and let their kids learn new things. If you really are interested just look it up online and you will most likely find an answer. I may have used to watch but now, I see it is not that interesting mainly because I am more mature than I used to be. How long Dora will stay popular? I don’t know. All I know is that I will not be watching it anytime soon. How long do you think Dora will stay popular?

No comments:

Post a Comment