Monday, October 7, 2019

Dora the Explore-ah

Image result for dora
If Dora was created today I would have her speak and sound the same, she would look the same, and she would say the same things but I would make her taller and I would, shorten the time after she asked the watchers to repeat a word. When I watched Dora for the first few times I thought she was as short as I was. It was also super annoying how you would have to wait for 20 seconds before she said “Good job,” or something like that. I wish I was more like her than I would be really good at spanish and my grade in it would be an A+ not an A-. If she morphed into a real person I think she would NOT like our nation and how our president is trying to stop people from Mexico coming in through the border by building a wall. Do you think the wall will actually come up?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think they should shorten the time to respond after a word. I think this because people your age aren't gonna be watching it primarily it's gonna be more little kids. The people that are watching it probably like the time to think the question over. Those were my thoughts on that, overall I think you did pretty good.

    ReplyDelete