Tuesday, October 8, 2019

You Are Being Watched


Cameras are everywhere. Facial recognition is a software application that uses cameras to scan people’s faces. Facial recognition can sometimes be really helpful. But sometimes facial recognition can be unsafe. Someone could hack into the city facial recognition cameras and steal someone’s identity. The facial recognition software can recognize a person, and sometimes will know that person’s identity, including their height, eye color, and age. It is used by city officials or other people to help find people. It is used when they need to find someone that committed a crime or to find a missing person. Some people believe that facial recognition is an invasion of their privacy, but I think it can be very helpful.

2 comments:

  1. Uhm well that’s cool. I like the title. And how you explained what facial recognition was. I also think the facial recognition thing would be pretty helpful, too. Can we get some more elaboration on what you think about facial recognition though? I’d like to know your thoughts about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you start with a title called Your being watched, because I think it's the main topic. I think it is great that you have pros and cons and the reasons why it's safe and why it's not safe. What would like to add is that add more details about why it's useful to use a facial recognition. Nice writing, I like it!

    ReplyDelete