Monday, October 7, 2019

Dora’s Past: information you didn't know!

I never watched dora that much when I was little but I have herd some interesting facts recently one of them was that it was made in 1998! I always thought it was made around like 2005, 2006, or even 2007. Dora was the hit show when it was put nickelodeon kids 2-5 were watching it all over mexico and america. It also turns out that dora was only 7 years old and I thought she was 10, 11, or possibly 12 based on the way she is with all the other characters. But after dora being the hit show on nick jr. blues clues came next but still, dora was still very popular. I bring up blues clues because that was the show I grew up watching all the time. Dora has a last name which is something I would have NEVER thought of her last name is “Marquez” Dora Marquez. That is all I have to say except for a question: If dora were real, how would you treat her.

 Image result for dora the explorer memes

3 comments:

  1. Well I would treat Dora like a teacher would treat me, because Dora & I are both SOOOO annoying!! But when I was a small child I really just watched Sesame Street, but sang along to Dora w/ my sister all the time. So maybe I would watch it gain to really understand, but I would talk back to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you described what happened to Dora's show over the years. Another thing that I liked about your blog is that you put in your past life to describe how you felt about Dora. when I was growing up I liked watching her. But other than that, Dora's tv show is pretty good. Also if Dora was real I would maybe talk to her, At least once.

    ReplyDelete