Monday, October 7, 2019

WHY IS FACIAL RECOGNITION GOOD OR BAD?




You may be asking if facial recognition is actually important, or if it’s just the government's way of stalking you. Well… I guess it kind of is. In this blog, I’m going to explain the good and bad things about facial recognition. First I’m going to explain the bad things about it. One example is, that to use facial recognition the government needs all your personal information. Also, people tend to be upset because they think that it is just the government’s way of stalking them. Despite all the bad reasons, there is a lot of good in facial recognition. One thing is that Apple now uses facial recognition to get into the phone. It makes it faster and easier to get into your phone. Another reason is, that facial recognition helps police identify a criminal in footage. Did you know, Taylor Swift used facial recognition to identify stalkers at a concert? But honestly, I think that facial recognition is a very good and helpful thing. Not taking a side, but that’s my opinion. Now think about it. Is it important, or are you against it?

1 comment:

  1. I like how you started it by saying You may be asking if facial recognition is actually important or if it's just the governments way of stalking you.And I like how you explained some of the things in the article because it gives me a better understanding of the article.But would you use facial recognition or not.

    ReplyDelete