Monday, October 7, 2019

Hate or No Hate?

   



In the past few years for Cuba there have been many changes. For example the Goverment has set up many new WiFi hotspots to use the internet. In 2016, to mark President Barack Obama made a historic visit to the Communist nation. The U.S. and Cuba sit just 90 nautical miles apart, but they have long been separated by deep ideological, political, and economic differences. In my opinion, I wish our coutry could just have more peace and just actually be known as a good country and not be seperated. You should always look at the postives of something than the negatives. Luckily though in 2014 Cuba and the United States began to become closer and now we look at each other as good countries. What do you think could stop hate betwee countries?



1 comment:

  1. Wow, I like how you added how Cuba and the U.S may be close to each other, but they have lots of differences. That reminds me of China and America for me: They are so familiar to me but they're really far apart. I also really liked the question you added at the end. I personally don’t really know how to answer the question, but it’s a really important question! What could solve hate between countries? Maybe a 68 hour conference between the two countries...

    ReplyDelete