Tuesday, October 6, 2015

How Is Our Economy Doing?

Money. Money and how we use it is a big portion of economy. Some say money isn’t everything, and it truly isn’t everything, but it still is a lot. Where would you be without money today? Not very far. All those things we have, like the house you live in, or the food you eat and the goods/services you like to buy cost money. Money, after all, is just another form of trading. However, this form of trading is important. If we traded goods, where would bet the scientists, or other jobs that help us improve our technology? Nobody would want to be these jobs. If nobody wants these jobs, then there won't be much improvement in technology, nor would there be as many consumers for markets.


I also think about markets when I hear about economy. Markets can be as small as a lemonade stand to those gigantic businesses like apple. It's pretty cool, how businesses start so small, and become so big. Apple started from a garage. Now, apple is worth billions and billions of dollars. 
I’d quite like to learn about how the economy is doing right now, and what affects it. From what I’ve seen and heard, our economy is not doing well. I am curious in why that is. I also want to learn about some problems occurring in the economy, because it is probably hard to keep the economy growing. Why would an economy thrive or weaken? What do you think?





8 comments:

  1. That is really interesting Marie! Think over time economy will continue to thrive because as more people realize that we have a probable. We will eventually lower gas prices and help more people get food and water. I would-also like to learn how the economy is doing right now. I am pretty sure it is not doing the best but maybe I missed something and it is doing better. That was a really amazing and good written article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really interesting Marie! Think over time economy will continue to thrive because as more people realize that we have a probable. We will eventually lower gas prices and help more people get food and water. I would-also like to learn how the economy is doing right now. I am pretty sure it is not doing the best but maybe I missed something and it is doing better. That was a really amazing and good written article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't think the economy is doing well but who knows what might happen? I can't really say until we learn some more things.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trading is indeed important. We wouldn't have much resources without trade. However global trade may not be very convenient due to different currencies, and other factors.

      Delete
  5. Marie...this was excellent! I think this blog will be a great way for you to share your writing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I would also like to know how our economics is doing right now. I think trading with other countries can be very important too. Trading started a long time ago, even when there was no America. I think if our country stopped trading, our economy would weaken. Also, I think we should trade the items we have for the items we don't have more often. Imagine if there was no trading.... what do you think would happen?

    ReplyDelete