Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Money of Our Planet

When I think of economics businesses spring to mind such as General Motors or Burger King. Economics to me is money, profit, business, currency exchange rates, and  imports and exports. Also economics is how you make money. Suppose you open a coffee shop and it costs $440 a month to run and $1000 a month to pay your workers. To make a profit you need to make more than $1440 a month. Do you understand any of what I said ? Did I confuse you more than you already were ? 

2 comments:

  1. Could you also add like taxes because taxes play a very big role in this society and the economic system. I like how you give examples of local and global businesses because it shows that some make more money then others. Finally I like the idea of Exports and Imports, Overall this is a Good post I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post...I think it was very clear!

    ReplyDelete