Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Exactly Economics

When I hear the word economics I think of money. Hard cold cash. It helps sometimes, but honestly I things would be so easy if we didn't have economics sometimes. I think that sometimes stores don't think about some people wants or needs. Sometimes I think about how the economy could all come down with like a flood or another disaster. Just like this hilarious comic!S
And the economy is destroyed!
So I think we need a backup plan in case a disaster destroys the economy. So my question to you this week is what is your thought on the word economics?

3 comments:

  1. Well Oscar,
    To find what I think of economics well first off you could read my post called Shark Tank well it was about how economy can easily ruin people and help them very much. Also I agree with you we should have a backup plan just in case and it's just like the comic you build a city then wreck it. Also money easily comes to mind when I think of economics. Well that's what I think Oscar. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I hear the word "economics" I think of money. Money is something that you work for and it is something you buy stuff with. I agree that most things would be easier without economics because people are getting too crazy about money. But sometimes you need money because someone might trade a rock for a car. What do you think about trading a rock for a car?

    ReplyDelete