Thursday, October 22, 2015

Introducing Olympus gods and goddesses!



Ancient Greeks believed Olympus gods and goddesses like Zeus and Hera.

Did you watch Percy Jackson movie?(or books.)It’s about those gods and It’s fun!
There are many gods,but I’ll talk about Hera.
Hera is  the goddess of marriage.Hera was the wife of Zeus and Queen of the Olympians. Hera hated the great hero Heracles since he was the son of her husband Zeus and a mortal woman.When he was still an infant, she sent snakes to attack him in his crib. Later she stirred up the Amazons against him when he was on one of his quests. The cow, lion and the peacock were considered sacred to her. She was viewed as jealous and vicious toward her wrongdoers.
It proved by This. Hera is really attractive character.

Who’s your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite god would have to be poseidon. I wrote about him go check it out! Isn't Hera Zeus's sister,but they still got married? When I think of gods I never would have thought about Hera. Thank you for telling me more about Hera, the good and the bad. I'm gonna look into Hera for later writing lessons.

    ReplyDelete