Thursday, October 22, 2015

Dionysus mixed with Athena






If I would be a god I would want to be the craziest,funniest and wildest god out there. I would want to be Dionysus mixed with Athena. Dionysus is fun and parties a lot and gets drunk all the time. He is also known as a party animal. Then Athena is wise and intelligent. I might not be intelligent or wise but I like to think I am. You might ask why would I want to party all the time….well I don't get why not… because it's fun!!!! Who wouldn't want to have fun but be smart at the same time. All I need in life is netflix and chill plus money.What god would you like to be if you had the choice?

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy this blog! If I got to be a god I would probably be Zeus! I know it sounds weird that I would want to be some creepy man than shoots thunderbolts out of his palm but I would love to be in charge of all those gods! Also, Athena seems like a brat who is spoiled. I know that's a little harsh but I guess the Greeks were harsh to. Also... do you like the Greeks or the Egyptians more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be awesome! I can't imagine how will be the god if you mix Dionysus with Athena because that two gods are totally different.
    If I can be a god, I would want to be Apollo. He is so perfect so that I want to be like him even though I am a girl. I want to be musical and artistic.
    Anyways, it was good to talk about my opinion and I really like your posting.

    ReplyDelete