Thursday, December 5, 2019

cassandra curse



cassandra is a woman who can see the future but can't tell everyone directly she used metaphors to tell people what would happen. She also could see when and how she was going to die. personally that would freak me out. no one believed her so she couldn't help anyone. When the trojan horse came cassandra said don't open the gates and they did not listen so everyone dies. The cassandra curse is something that still haunts people to this day.So therefore have you had any visions?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with what you said about how she could see how and when people die because that would also freak me out, but I would also want to tell people how and when they die because they have a right to know but they probably wouldn't believe me when I told them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both of you when you say it would be kinda freaky to know how and when people are going to die. I don't know about other people, but I’d rather not know how I die. I also feel bad for Cassandra because she as just trying to warn people of things and they didn't listen. Would you rather be able to know the good things that will happen in your life or let it be?

    ReplyDelete