Friday, February 28, 2020

Indian Food and Cultures

           
         Hello fellow classmates and Mr.Hopper. I will be talking about the cultures in India. In India a common food is Rice with chicken. Also there is panner which is a indian chesse that they eat with a Indian bread that is called "Naan". breakfast plate in India might include roti (bread), dosas (thin crepes) or idlis (steamed rice-dough pancakes), and different dips and chutneys. For Dessert they eat things like Laddu (Butter, Gram Flour, and Sugar), Jalebi (Sweet, Sticky Pretzels with milk), and Gulab Jamun (Sweet Balls soaked up with syrup and honey). The common Sports in India are popular sports in India are badminton, football, wrestling, boxing, tennis, weightlifting, cricket, athletics, table tennis, basketball, and volleyball. This is what I wanted to share with you about India! Tell me what else I should've added to this. 



Link:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_cuisine and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_in_India

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jashwin, I really liked our post about India. It gave me details about the delicious mouthwatering food and also how seriously people take sports for in India.I recommend you Nandan's post because it also gives more information to in the post. My only problem with the post is that it doesn't have any other information about India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your post Jashwin! The information of the different sports was surprising to me. Who knew there were so many sports in India? Anyways, your post was so similar to the one Lava B. wrote. While your post may be on a different country you both seemed to have similar content (such as different types of food along with different information)in your posts. Both cultures also seem to have especially traditional and treasured foods. I really liked and appreciated the information in your post! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your post because I love Indian food. Nice Job Jashwin! The information about the sports that india plays were really interesting to read because I did not know India played tennis! Your post was similar to Anshuman's. His just did not have information about sports. I think the Indian Culture is similar to the mediterranean culture because they play the same sports and also they have a similar cuisine. I really liked and enjoyed your post. Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete