Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Nepalese food



Common ingredients in Nepal food are lentils, potatoes, tomatoes, cumin, coriander, chilies, peppers, garlic, and mustard oil. One common Nepal dish is Pulao, Vegetable Pulao consists of fried rice with vegetables which have been seasoned with turmeric and cumin. Another common Nepal dish is Momo, Momo is Nepal's version of dumplings, usually containing vegetables or meat. Condiments in nepal are sometimes spicy and often contain raw chili or garlic.

Image result for pulao
Pulao 
Image result for nepal momo food
Momo

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your post about Nepalese food, the pictures just make it sound tastier; although, I have to admit, Momo is quite a peculiar name for food. I think it’s helpful that you included the names of some common condiments so people know what to expect. I think you might like to read a post on India (Daniel, Kevin, Alex, Sean, etc.) since they also have somewhat similar food with similar spices as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your post about nepalese food and I thought you added a lot of detail because I did nepalese food and you put in things that I didn't put in mine. I really liked how you gave the specific names of the food. I think that you would like to read Prakrits about India because indian food is a lot like nepalese food. Overall great job on this blog post you did really good.

    ReplyDelete