Friday, February 28, 2020

Indian foods: What do they eat in India?

Hello everybody. I will be talking about indian foods for today. One of the most popular is the Biryani, which is a dish mixed with rice and curry. Another dish is tandoori chicken which is chicken mixed with yogurt and spices. There's also a pudding that's popular named kheer, made by boiling milk with sugar, With rice, wheat, or corn. Rogan josh is a curry. Mixed with meat.. There are many foods in India. Let me know if i missed any good foods!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I like ow explained all the good foods in India and what they are made out of! I think it's very fascinating that there is a lot of delicious food in India, but not many people know about it. You actually explained one of my favorite Indian food which is Biryani. I really like that you would like to learn more about Indian food, you saying 'let me know if I missed any good foods!'

    ReplyDelete