Tuesday, February 25, 2020

India

India's food can be very unique. I think that Tandoori Chicken is something in India that looks pretty good because it looks like one of the dishes that we have in Korea. It is a food that is made by roasting chicken and marinating in Yoghurt. Yoghurt is just like regular yogurt but is spelled differently. Yoghurt is a little more custard like as well.Some other dishes that might look pretty tasty are Kormi, Biryani and Rosh Jon. Something that I would like to know more about is Barfi. This sounds like a name that normally wouldn't sound good but I am interested to try this. Would you like to try some interesting, new Indian foods?
Image result for Barfi

2 comments:

  1. Kevin, I found this information very interesting because I really didn't know there was a food called Barfi. I researched just a little bit on it and I found it that it was a sweet, not exactly a healthy food. I also like how you added some dishes that you thought might look tasty. I also like how you mentioned the reality of most people not wanting to try something called barfi. I think you would like to read Alex's article because it is similar and contains different information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your post. I think if is also sort of interesting that there is a food called Barfi in India, but I think it is probably pretty good. I also find it suprising that they put yogurt on their foods. I think the yogurt is more like sauce. I am pretty sure people don't put regular yogurt on their meals. Your post was really cool. I think that you should read Daniel's article, because he also has some similar information and opinions.

    ReplyDelete