Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Economics For Dummies!


   Money pretty much takes over the world. People's lives literally are based off money. Money is the center of businesses,stores,food,and pretty much everything humans can get their hands on. Personally when I think of money I think of a lot of things but I mainly think of economics,but when I think of economics I think of money.  Money and economics are very very very related.You see economics is just the science of money and how you use it and distribute it.The people who can use money and time correctly  are going to be more successful in life because they will be financially stable and can expand businesses and other things with the  money they have.The people who have no idea how to manage time and money are going to be in a pickle for a very very long time.So the question is... “How are you going to be successful in the world of money?”



2 comments:

  1. I don't think everyone's lives depend on money. For example, many people focus on their families, pets, and friends. In my opinion, they try to get money for those reasons. Also, they need it to have a fun life. If you didn’t have any money, you wouldn’t have food, a car, a house, anything. Some people are a little over obsessed, but not everyone.

    ReplyDelete