Wednesday, October 7, 2015

MONEY(TARGET STYLE)

Well, when I hear the word economics, I immediately think of going to a store, like Target. I usually think of Target because I like it a lot. I could go somewhere else that offers the same thing, like Meijer, or even Walmart! All three stores offer the same things, like groceries, supplies, medicine, etc. But what makes me want to go to Target more than the other stores? Maybe because they have really nice customer service?  Probably. They also make the store look very clean and organized. It is close to my house and not as busy as Meijer and Walmart.  Thanks to Mr. Hopper, I know that you have a choice of where you want to go, and the businesses try to pull you in to make more money. I also know that the economic world revolves around the consumers. What store do you think is better?




2 comments:

  1. I think that your post was great and had excellent points, but I have had a different experience at Target. I always love their products and stores but I think that the customer service could be better. Just the other day I was at Target because my mom was trying to return something, and the wait in the line was terrible. They have four registers for customer service and only two were in use. The woman working there was helping a lady and the other man was waiting for her to finish, so she would help him. This was a long and tiring process, especially after a day of school. I don't know the point I was trying to get at, I guess it was just that out of the three I think that the best is Meijer. Along with great customer service, they also have a very large selection of items. Anyways, that was my thoughts into depth on Target's customer service, but what are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh. when You hear the word economics, You immediately think of going to a store, like Target?I like Target too.But when I hear the word 'economics', I think about buying and selling things and $money$.Going store and buying\selling things is pretty similar!

    ReplyDelete