Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hades! I'm pretty sure i'm the only one who wrote about him XD

Hades was, well a little strange, but also pretty cool in a way! He is the ruler of the underworld which is kinda scary! He is cool in the way that he has a helm of darkness that makes him invisible! He also has an Evil smile and that's why he has the helm of darkness. He also has a black robe sewn from the souls of the damned. And did I mention he has a three headed dog! Also he sits on a throne of bones! He is kinda weird though because he kidnapped his wife Persephone so that she would marry him! Well after telling you all of that what do you think of Hades?



5 comments:

  1. Wow! I think I might like Hades a little more now. He sounds cool but scary. Having a three headed dog sounds pretty cool and now I want one. It's true that it's weird he kidnapped his wife but love does crazy things right? Also the throne made from bones sounds pretty cool (xD).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup its all true XD and yes it would be pretty cool to have a three headed dog! But anyways thank you for reading my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Hades is pretty cool! He must have really loved Persephone! And he is really powerful too! Honestly, I don't think he is that bad. He's just the ruler of the underworld. Haha! I think Ares is worse since he wants war, but Hades never wanted war, at least I don't think he did. What do you think of Ares?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good writing Olivia! I was surprised That there is much more to Hades than I thought. It would be scary to see Hades! Especially those dog would scare me also! after hearing that I think of Hades as a scary person. Every time I think of Hades It is a bad thought I don't know why but that is what I think about Hades. Do you think Hades is good or bad.

    ReplyDelete