Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Aphrodite: The love goddess

The Greek Gods. Well if you don’t know who they are then I’ll just give you a quick overview of them….actually no.  I’m just gonna focus on my favorite of the twelve gods, Aphrodite.  She’s the god of love and beauty.  Her symbols are swans and roses.  Aphrodite's animals was a dove.  She was said to have made people fall in love at just the sight of her.  Such beauty, much wow.  She’s my favorite god because she was the first god I learned about (of these twelve).  Also maybe it’s because I really don’t know much about the other gods...Anyway.
Image result for aphrodite greek goddess comic

Q.O.T.D- Who’s your favorite of the twelve gods, and why.


4 comments:

  1. This is really great! I also really like Aphrodite she is really cool. I also really like how your picture pops! I think it is funny that we commented on each others blogs and we wrote about the two that got married c:! I really like how you included why you like her! Also one suggestion that I have is adding how she was born because I know that a lot of them were born in weird ways XD. By the way my favorite Greek god has to be Hades even though he is evil! p.s. I love your Doge thing in there XD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at yours, and Aphrodite was married to Hephaestus, not Hades. Hades married Persephone, daughter of Demeter.

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! My favorite is Dionysus. I like him because he's the god of parties, and wine, and you know. That sort of stuff. :) I also really like Aphrodite! She seems really cool. I like the picture in your blog! That is really cool that her symbols are roses and swans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite god is Zeus. Because he has LIGHTNING POWERS!!!!!!! But Aphrodite is cool, too. I agree with Olivia, how was she born? I thought your blog was awesome! I am reading the Lost Hero right now. Have you read any of the Percy Jackson books? Great job with the picture! It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete