Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I WANT TO BE RICH!

Have you ever wanted to have a lemonade stand to get a lot of money?  Well I have! When I was 8 years old I tried to make one. It seemed like a perfect business!  I then realized that you have to think about the cost of the materials, the time you put into making it, and even where to put it! I didn’t have time for a lemonade stand if I have to do all that. When I think of economics, this is what I think of.  Economics can also relate to buying anything at any store.  In other words, economics is the using of goods and services. What do you think of economics?

3 comments:

  1. I think economics is selling and buying goods. As well as just money in general. I feel as though I don't need to be rich. I'd rather be happy with all my friends and family then have a mass amount of money. To be completely honest if I had millions of dollars I would donate a lot of it to charity etc. which I have before (donate to a worthy charity).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would do the same!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete