Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Your Daily Dose Of Economics


The science of money is economics. Economics is the base of all stores, services, and everything in between.  When I think of economics I think of money, money is how goods get to you and why people will do services for you. But economics is much more than money, it’s the production, distribution, and consumption of good and services. For example if you got to McDonald's and buy a smoothie for $3.75. McDonald's has buy the stuff to make the smoothie, make the smoothie and hope people will buy what they sell. So the question is what will you do to be awesome in economics?
Image result for money

3 comments:

  1. Annie I just love this! It tells me exactly what you think of when it comes to economics! Also when it says, "When I think of economics I think of money, money is how....." I think you should put a period in between "When I think of economics, I think of money. Money is how goods get to....." OH! Don't forget a question mark in the last sentence!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the criticism. Totally not crying right now. But thanks anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a difference between criticism and helpful critique. Nice job, both of you!
    : )

    ReplyDelete